God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Saturday 20 December, 2008

Slept enough Now Wake Up

Rajababu was a rich businessman in Calcutta city. He was seventy years old and had a big family. Everyday he used to go for his morning stroll with a stick in his hand.
Once while returning from his morning walk, he heard a woman's voice speaking very softly to wake up her son. He heard her saying "wake up, Raja Babu, How long will you sleep? How long will you be in dream world? See the sun has risen to fulfill its duty. You also wake to fulfill your duty. Oh! my dear son, wake up, it is high time."
When the businessman heard this, he said to himself "Oh, it is my time to wake up. I was really in a dream world and sleeping." He immediately rushed home and said to everybody "wake up, Raja Babu."
Every member of his family thought that something has gone wrong with him. But he was firm. He packed up few of his basic things and told his wife and children that he is leaving for Rishikesh.
He said"All these days I was sleeping but now since I have woken up I must not waste a single day. I must dedicate my life to the Almighty who has given me so much. I must earn something and enrich myself with spiritual knowledge. I have forgotten my God in this worldly things which I have to leave one day."

Sometimes it so happens that words spoken by somebody else affects us. We feel that they are
directed towards us. That instance we change our mind and take reigns of our indriyan's in our hand and dedicate ourselves to the Almighty.

No comments: