God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Saturday 3 January, 2009

Karuna(Love and Sympathy)

When you lit a candle it gives light. Sandalwood is cool and spreads only fragrance. Such are the saints who spread light and fragrance on this earth so that everybody feels happy.

Gautam Budha was full of karuna, love and sympathy for others. Once when Dev Dhoot opened the door of Nirvaan for him and said "Gautam Budha you are welcome to Nirvaan and the door is wide open for you. You can enjoy the bliss and happiness of Nirvaan". Gautam Budha politely refused and said "how can I enter and enjoy the bliss of Nirvaan, when people on this earth are wreathed in pain and sorrow? If all the people are allowed to enter the door to Nirvaan and every living being is relieved from pain and sorrow, I will then only accept the road to Nirvaan otherwise you may close the door."

Gautam Budha was a king and he renounced from all the comforts of King's life. He dedicated his entire life for others and was filled with karuna and sympathy for others. He wanted all the living beings to be happy. There was so much karuna and love in his heart for creatures of this earth.

There used be a Muslim saint named Rabia. Her bhakti was not less than Mira Bai's bhakti. Once her Guru arrived to bless her in her hut. He stayed as a guest for few days and would impart spiritual knowledge to her and others and would immerse in prayers.

When her Guru was to leave, she said that in few words just give her some message so that her life she will dedicate to these words.
Her Guru said there is one message you should always remember "Love God and hate Shaitaan(Devil)". Tears started dripping from Rabia's eyes. She knelt on her Guru's feet and said " I cannot do this".
Guru asked her "why can't you do this". She replied with moist eyes "I have only love, no feeling of hatred. If God and Shaitaan go together, then I will love both of them equally, I will not be able to hate the Shaitaan. There is no bitterness or hatred in me, so how can I give that to anybody. I have only one most precious gift of "Love".
Her Guru was so impressed by her that he knelt before her said"you are full of love, there is no place for hatred in your heart. For you there is no difference between God and Shaitaan, rich or poor, ugly or beautiful. Everything on this Earth is beautiful and lovable." There are no boundaries for love. Hatred makes boundary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Neelkamal Sadhvani,

I checked out your work. Excellent.. You really have a lot of blessings of param pujya swamiji. It delights me more than anything. Let me know if I can help.. I have been dying to listen to swamiji's voice.. is there a possibility of getting his messages in mp3 format also.
Please let me know if I can contact you

With lots of regards and well wishes.. may your work grow