God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Tuesday 16 December, 2008

Mind and Body coordiantion

Gautam Budha was once giving spiritual lectures to his disciples. Many people had assembled to hear the spiritual discourses. A rich businessman had also joined and was sitting right in front. His front toe was shaking continuously. While imparting knowledge, Gautam Budha noticed that the businessman's front toe was shaking non stop. Budha stopped giving lectures. He said to the man"friend, why is your toe shaking?" The moment Budha said this, the businessman's toe stopped shaking.

The man felt very insulted and hurt that Gautam Budha pointed out this problem in public. He got angry and said "you mind your own lectures, there is not need to find fault in others. What is to you if my toe is shaking? It is my problem. You have no right to insult me? His ego was badly bruised and hurt. He thought that so many times nobody noticed this and now why is Gautam trying to notice and make it public.
Gautam Budha was very polite and tactful. He said"dear friend, how many questions did you ask me for this simple reason. Just tell me why there is no control over your toe. Your one part of the body is shaking and you are not aware of it. It means that there is no coordination between your mind and body. Your mind is not with you. You are not paying attention. Your mind is wandering somewhere else. Any way now be serious and listen to my lecture."

After sometime the toe stopped shaking. Gautam Budha said "friend, now why has your toe stopped shaking. It is because you were unconscious before, now after I pointed out your problem you have become conscious.

It happens with most of us. There is no mind and body coordination. We make mistakes because we think something and do something. Our strong will power can bring coordination as we are conscious of what we are doing.

6 comments:

Yatrakhoj said...

Namaskar,
Thank you very much for posting Swamiji's wonderful discourse. It is so true that we always act like this and making mistakes. Can you please send me Swamji's more detail, as where he is based and what is his charity activities? I will be grateful if you send me those details. I am running a blog of Moral stories, that you might like it, please visit www.KathaVarta.org.
Thanks
Saurabh

Neelkamal Sadhvani said...

Namaskar Yatrakhoj,
Thank you for reading discourses of Swamiji.
My swamiji Shri Kutasthanandji has studied from Nalanda University. He has done detail study of Budha and Pali books. He belongs Udaseen Sampradaya. He has written beautiful spiritual books based basically on Geeta. Whatever you are reading from the blog are his teachings which I have translated in Hindi. His books are 1)Geeta mein Bhaktiyog 2)Geeta mein samarpan 3) Geeta mein Stithpragya 4) Geeta Ka Saar 5) Jeevan Veena 6) Swayamdeep Bano 7) Jeevan 9) Thoda Vicharo, Thoda Socho, Thoda Samjho 10) Jeevan ko Badalney ke Sutra

Swamiji stays in Mumbai and is highly experienced and a very humble saint. His address and contact no. is as under :
Swami Kutasthanandji, Shri
Sadhubela Ashram, 18-A, Bhulabhai Road, Mumbai 400026
Ashram No. 24925788
Moble No.9821655666

Vidya Bhushan Sharma said...

Namaskar,

I am much impressed buy swamiji's discourses on Geeta. Could you please guide me from where can I find his books.
Thanks,

vidya Bhushan

Anil Ahirwar said...

i really got guidence from swamiji pravachan on astha channel i want all these telecasts on astha channel of swamiji's any person can give me information from where i get that videos .... my mail id is g2009anil@gmail.com
Anil ahirwar

Vipul laxmikant shukla said...

I had listen kutasthanandji swammi on Astha channel live at about 7:00 PM to 7:15 hrs with my father before few years and after some period I couldn't found him on this channel. Just before 2 years I have written the name on youtube and I found spiritual hub and I so much pleased and I told my sister that I found my god which taught me how to read bhagvat gita.please tell me swayamdeep bano and other books where it available .

Vipul laxmikant shukla said...

I have try your given numbers but not reachable please provide number of ashram.