God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Thursday 3 January, 2008

YOU Only Be Mine

Everyday pray to God
To reduce your desires. These desires have made my life miserable, made me a beggar, made me feel sad. These desires have broken me into pieces.

Reasons for all sorrows, problems are these desires. If there are no desires, there is no sadness nor any problems. Therefore, Oh! My Lord eradicate this feeling of desires and wishes. They have made me restless.

Desires bring unwanted worries and unhappiness, restlessness and uneasiness. Please help me to get relief from unwanted desires. Give me such a life where I can live peacefully without desires, a life of heaven.

If there is any desire, it should be that of peace and satisfaction. Give me rest in your feet. My mind should not wander around in worldly things, it should remain with you. I need you and nothing else.

I Don't want any heaven, no kalp vraksh, no kamdhenu, nothing. Only one thing I need is to surrender to you with full faith and you have to fulfill that desire of Mine, like two people, when in love, surrender to each other This is the only desire Oh GOD ! THAT YOU ONLY BE MINE.

No comments: