God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Monday 14 January, 2008

Remembrance of God

God's love is something to be hidden in your heart. But this deep and true love cannot be expressed to the world. It is to be remained confined to your Heart.

Lips tightly closed and nectar of God's love flowing within and with only single connection and there is continuous flow of nectar. The God who abides within, just one feel and one view of him while eating, while drinking, while sleeping, while awake, while walking, at every sphere and every moment of life there is same feeling of love. Totally immersed in his thoughts as though it should not be interrupted. This is most sweet feeling, it is very special, it is most delightful feeling of Atma, our Soul.

This very minute where you feel very close to God's love is like a holy water, Jeevan ka param ras.
Preserve it.

Almighty ! Everywhere you be with me. In my dreams, while I am awake, sometimes in light sometimes in darkness , in sunlight and sunset. Everything in nature reminds me of You, My Lord. In my Heart, within my Eyes to see the beauty of nature. All over I can have access to you. Everywhere in this universe, You the Creator be with me.