God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Monday 31 December, 2007

God - The Creator

Do not think you are the creator. The reason for tensions in life is this habit of saying " I did this, I donated, I have spread the religion, I prayed etc. there is no dearth of I's, it is never ending. We are gheraod by lakhs of "I" . Every step you become the maker, you put the stamp of I and carry this burden. Then you feel uncomfortable, you are wreathed in pain, there is no sleep, no peace, no hunger or thirst because of this burden.

Then you scream, shout that you are under stress, worries and pressure. Your life becomes miserable. You search here and there for some manta-tanta, some religious place, some prayer to soothe yourself and to get relief from this stressful life.

You yourself are responsible for this as you have carried the burden of "I am the maker". Whenever you want you can throw this burden and feel at ease. You are not the creator or maker. You are not the Lord. Who has created this universe, let him be the maker. Let him be the Lord. Why do you interfere in his creations and try to take his place. What is in your hands? Nothing. When your birth and death are determined by him, when you cannot breathe and walk a step also without his support, How can you decide that you are the creator? For what reason you say that "I did it" ? Think.

No comments: