God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Sunday 12 October, 2008

A true gyani Bhakt is always happy. Under any circumstances he smiles. He has No Ego or any desires. Even if he gets anything he does not get lost in them. He knows that things which he possess today are temporary. Nothing is going to remain permanent with me so why get attached to them. Just enjoy and lead a normal. Do not get anxious and worried about future or regret for past. Everybody has to pass through upheavals of life.

In Japan there used to be a saint(fakir) named Rinjhai. He has written in his autobiography that first time when I met my Guru(teacher) he was sitting near the bank of a river. As I saw him from far, I felt as though some magnetic power is there in him. He was getting attracted towards him like an iron getting attracted to magnet.

Rinjhai has said that when I bowed in front of mu Teacher's feet, I felt I have achieved some supreme power. I was speechless. All my desires and wishes came under control. Everything was very peaceful. I felt very light like a paper which would fly. I was away from the world.

My teacher kept his hand of mercy on me, he patted me. When I opened my eyes, they were moist. With heavy heart, I told my Guru that I have come to become your disciple, kindly accept me.
My Guru said one sentence "Are you fully prepared" Do you have full faith?" I replied immediately and without hesitation "Yes, there is full faith and I am fully prepared."

My Guru said "I accept you Rinjhai as my disciple"

After three days Rinjhai took a notebook and a pencil. He told his Guru to tell me what is right and what is wrong, I will note down in my notebook. Whatever is right I will accept and learn and anything that is wrong I will leave it, I will discard it from my life.

Rinjhai says "My Guru smiled. He said "Oh! Rinjhai throw this notebook and pencil. You stay with me. Observe me and see how I eat, how I drink, how I wake up, how I walk, how I sleep. Hear my voice, my talking style, my behaviour, notice my day to day action and behaviour. Observe me deeply from outside and from within."

The Guru further said with confidence "whatever I do in my routine work is Right and what I don't do is Wrong." Only a true bhakt or saint can say such words.

Rinjhai has written that I was very surprised with my Guru's words. I bowed in front of my Guru and politely asked him "Gurudev, you don't make any mistake, you don't make any error?"
The Guru answered "Rinjhai, I am not that I. I am totally immersed in my Lord. There is no question of I. I have no desires. They are all dead. There is no anger, no greed, no attachment, no Ego. I am fully immersed in my Almighty. I have nothing of these things because these desires of anger, hatred, greed, Ego, attachment only make mistakes. When there is nothing of that sort and when there is no gap of "I and You" between me and my Lord than the question of making mistakes and errors does not arise. Your Ego is the barrier which does not allow you to do right and it does not permit you to say with confidence that whatever you do or act from outside and from within is Right. The thing which instigates you to make mistakes have been erased from my mind and body."

Rinjhai found a true Guru and he himself attained the position of his teacher. The true bhakt is not carried away by money, he does not demand any respect or importance. He is contented.

No comments: