God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Sunday 5 October, 2008

Master and Servant

We are also God's servant. We cannot question him. Bhakti means God's Yes is also my Yes. I cannot say No to God. If everything is going smoothly in life, we forget about God. But when something goes wrong we start getting angry with him. We stop going to temple, stop doing our
pooja and aarti. But will that serve our purpose. If anytime such hatred feeling comes in our mind, we should beg sorry from God. Apologize for your mistakes. We should be satisfied with whatever he gives us. We should accept the reality of life and say "whatever you make me wear I will wear, whatever you make me eat, I will eat, wherever you make me sleep I will sleep. Whatever you tell me to do I will do. There will be Nothing like No in between Yours and My relationship. I am your dedicated Servant. You are my Master, my guide and my true friend.
Just plain feeling of satisfaction makes your life easy to sail.

Once a businessman wanted a servant. He had advertised for the same. Many poor boys came for that post.
One by one he started calling them for interview. As soon as any boy would enter, he would first ask him to fetch him a glass of water.

The boy would bring him a glass of water. Then he would tell him to throw the water. The boy would obediently throw the water. Then he would ask him "Why did you throw away the water?" The boy would say you told me to throw so I threw it. He did not like such boys who give him flat answer. This way he rejected many boys.

Then after many days one boy came. The businessman ordered the boy to get him a glass of water. He obediently filled the glass of water and handed over to him. Before taking the glass in his hand he told him to throw away the water. The boy politely threw the water.

After sometime he asked him that why did he threw the water from glass. The boy replied "I did it by mistake. I apologize for the same." He was very pleased with him and kept him as his servant.

No comments: