God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Wednesday 24 September, 2008

Do not Get Disturbed or Impatient

A true gyani bhakt does not get disturbed by any change in the atmosphere. Be it any circumstances, he remains quiet and patient. He adjusts to any circumstance.

There used to be a very intelligent, highly educated and a very good philosopher, a saint named "Maulong Putra". He had lakhs of followers and disciples. They used to pray and do his aarti. They would touch his feet and take blessings from him. He was a very popular man.

Once he came to Gautam Budha. He bowed in front of him and touched his feet and took his blessings. He told Guatam Budha "I have some queries, some doubts,some questions and I am curious to get the answer from you. I have come to your feet to get the right answer from you alone. These doubts, fears in mind are disturbing me. I don't get sleep at night and during daytime these doubt and queries don't allow me to concentrate on anything. I feel very uneasy and restless. Until these doubts are not cleared from my mind I will not feel at rest. I don't want to die till I am relieved of these doubts. I went to many places to find peace and get answer but nothing worked. I am not satisfied with all that is happening. I am not getting any solution to my questions. Please help me to get rid of this tense situation. I beg of you"

Gautam Budha looked straight into his eyes. Made him feel relaxed. Politely and firmly he asked Maulong Putra "Are you ready to sacrifice something to get peace and answers to your doubts and are you willing to pay heavy price for it? Without paying price,you cannot get such expensive and valuable things like sleep and peace. If you really agree to pay for these valuable thing, then I have a solution." Maulong Putra agreed to lay whatever conditions Gautam Budha would claim on him.
Maulong Putra said" Whatever be your wish(Jo aghya). Gautam Budha said "To get sleep, rest and peace, you have to stay with me in my Ashram for two years. You have to just observe me. No questioning in between. Just observe silence. Watch my every action and movement. How I eat, how I sleep, I talk with people, my way of parting knowledge and all that I do in my daily routine. Exactly after two years at this time I will solve all your doubts."
Maulong Putra said "I have so many followers and disciples, so many people give me importance, how can I stay with you for two years. What will they think of me? It is a long period. In between If I die or something happens to you, then my questions will be unanswered. I have told you that I want to die only after I get the answer. If you know the answer why don't you tell me now. Why create anxiety."

Gautam Budha replied "First of all I assure you that none of us will die during that period and nothing is going to happen." Now, immediately if I answer all your queries like what happens after death, why are so many people suffering, why do people die, why there is so much stress, for what are we born and what are we living etc., you will not be able to grasp or understand it. Now you are so restless, disturbed and nervous that you not in a position to hear anything. The condition of your mind is like that of facing a storm, a whirlpool you are entangled in. You need two years to come out of this storm and gushing winds that are going on in your mind."

After long pause, finally Maulong Putra agreed to stay with Gautam Budha in his ashram. He saw a monk sitting under a tree lost in his concentration started laughing at him. Maulong Putra asked Gautam that why is he laughing.
Gautam Budha replied "Go and ask him."

He went near the monk and asked him "why are you laughing" The monk replied "whatever you want to ask, get the answer now otherwise there will be nothing left to ask after two years. I also came to Budha with same queries and problems. Today I am at peace, no disturbance. No questions to ask and mind is at total rest."

Maulong Putra stayed for two years with Gautam Budha. Exactly after two years and at same time Gautam Budha called Maulong Putra and said "Get up and tell me what are questions, I will answer them all." Maulong Putra touched Budha's feet and tears started dripping from his eyes. He felt a sort of comfort, a peace and elated. There were no questions, no queries only peace and peace alone. No curiosity, no thirst only love and peace everywhere.

We get peace when we sit under shelter of a true Gyani Bhakt. We are satisfied.
Lord Krishna said "My gyani Bhakt is satisfied, he is at peace, he has no anxiety or stress. He is completely relaxed. He is relieved of Birth and Death queries. He gets total Moksh.


Gautam Budha said "

No comments: