God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Monday 29 September, 2008

Bhakti Yog

Bhakti means everything is You my Lord. I am nothing. There is no I in between love of God and Me. We are completely attached and bound by the love of Almighty.
Bhakti means to accept the fact that these Eyes see because of You, these Ears can hear because of You, this tongue talks and tastes because of You, these limbs of my body move because of You. My mind can think because of You. This intellect argues and thinks because of You. Because of You I feel hungry, I feel thirsty, I get sound sleep. Whatever changes and movements that are happening within and outside the body are all because of You. To remember this atleast is called Bhakti.

We forget all this. We think everything I am doing. To remember this and thank to the creator of all this is true bhakti. Bhakti does not mean you have to go to temple, do aarti, do chandan and tilak etc. Even there is no need to bow in front of God or attend any satsang whatsoever, but Just remember and thank from your heart's content that whatever physical and mental stability of life I am enjoying despite all odds of life(like loss of dear ones, loss in property or anything that makes us feel sad), is because of You.
We are the barriers between the Lord and ourselves. It is because of this 'I'. If there is no obstacle of I feeling, only You, then you have won over many battles of life. Your day to day routine work will become smooth and normal if you don't disrupt it by saying to yourself that "I have done it" In your mind atleast you should know that who is running our life and who is giving and taking back things from our life. Acceptance of this fact is enough.

Since when Death and Life are not in this "I's" hand, how the middle path be in the hands of this "I". Be it a rich person, poor man, sanyasi, pandit, any person, the end and beginning of everybody is same. When we are born we don't register our Birth Certificate in Municipality, somebody else does it for else. Same way Death is also registered by someone else. Even the registration is not being done by us. Our this "I" cannot move withour the support of the omnipotent power which runs this Universe. So stop this "I" to control your Ego. Ego should be our servant, not our master. Our sensory organs should also be our Servant and not masters. When they become our masters, we become Egoistic and jealous etc. Use your senses for good purpose and within limits. Don't let them drag you towards wrong direction. Keep the reigns or sensory organs and this "I" neither too loose nor too tight, just keep a balance. Once you have mastered this trick, you are close to God. You will learn to keep balance in your life.

No comments: