God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Monday 30 June, 2008

Two Bhakts - Sagun sakaar & Nirgun Nirakaar

Once Arjun asked Lord Krishna that you have two type of bhakts, sagun sakaar the one who believes in idols or statues of God and Nirgun Nirakaar is the one who believes that God is everywhere and in everybody, which is your favourite? It s like asking somebody which is your favourite eye, now what answer to give for that as both the eyes are equally precious.
It is like a mother who has two children. One is small three months old child and and another is 15-20 years old. If somebody requests the mother to give him any one of her child, keep only one with her. What would the mother do if the circumstances force her to do so? Firstly the mother will flatly refuse, but if due to certain reason she has to give her child to somebody she will say my both the sons are precious, I cannot stay without them. Both the sons will remain with me. But still somebody insists then she will say "The one who is sleeping in the swing(palna) cannot stay without me nor can I stay without him because he is just three months old. If he feels hungry and thirsty he would cry and call out his mother. For him everything is his mother because he can express only through crying. He cannot stay without me and I also cannot give him to anybody as I am not sure how will others take care of him. This child is like sagun sakaar upaasak.

Now the elder son who is 15 - 20 years old is matured enough. He can at least take care of his basic needs. He is educated and has some experience. He can at least stay without his mother. Mother is confident that this child of mine can face all odds of life and can find his way out. He knows how to keep in touch with me. He is Nirgun nirakaar upaasak. So the mother with a heavy heart would forcefully part with her elder son

Lord Krishna answered Arjun "The one who has surrendered his mind,his life, his soul and believes in sagun sakaar, he is very dear to me as I cannot stay without him nor can he stay without me. He talks to me through the idols in his house or temple But equally dear to me is the one who has attained knowledge and believes that I am everywhere like a Nirgun Nirakaar and has full faith in me and I have confidence in him."

The ultimate way to reach God is through your full faith and belief in him. It is not important how you pray or what religion you believe in. Most imprtant is your FAITH and TRUST

No comments: