God - The Creator

God - The Creator

Monday 4 August, 2008

Knowledge should be given to those who value it

In Bhagwat Geeta Lord Krishna told Arjun "Idam te naatapaskaya naabhaktaya kadachana"
Lord Krishna is alerting Arjun that this knowledge do not share with a person who is not my bhakt and who does not believe in me. Abhakt is like a pot that is kept in the reverse(ulta ghada) and true bhakt is like straight pot(seeda Ghada). Ulta ghada is like ahankari and seeda ghada is like nirahankari. It is like there is heavy rainfall but since the pot is kept in the reverse, it will not collect water. Same is case with abhakt, the knowledge is given through satsang books etc. but it is no use telling a person who is not interested. He may collect only moss. He may misuse it.

Like once when Jesus Christ was going somewhere and it was evening time. It was getting little dark. Christ saw on his way a young boy lying in a drunken position in one dirty nullah. He was stinking and very dirty. Christ woke him up, lifted him up washed his face and body. Christ then said "Friend, you are so young, God has given you such handsome looks and body. you have got such a beautiful life ahead and you have wasted it in drinks etc." The boy came into consciousness, opened his eyes, bowed to Christ and replied, "Sir, You may not remember, I am the same boy who was suffering from paralysis, totally bedridden. You came near me, put your loving hands on me, showered your love. I became completely normal. Now tell me what should I do with this body." Tears started dripping from Christ's eyes. He thought he tried to be good but went to a wrong person. His mercy towards that man was not worth it. My sympathy, my love brought such negative results.

Christ went on thinking how a man can be so ungrateful. He went further and saw a young boy teasing a young girl. The girl started screaming. Jesus moved forward, told the boy "friend, what are you doing? He caught hold of him. The boy when realised his mistake, he saw Christ, bowed in front of him and said "Lord! I was blind, by birth I could not see, You came, showered your mercy, you kept your hand on my eyes and I got sight to see this world. Now how to make use of this eyesight. Jesus Christ eyes became moist and said "I gave you eyes for good intention, you could do something good for the humanity. You misused my knowledge and blessings by trying to molest this innocent girl. The boy repented and promised to change.

Lord Christ walked ahead and saw a man trying to commit suicide by hanging himself from a tree. He immediately stopped him and politely said "friend, what are you doing? committing suicide. Person who commits suicide never gets peace and does not get place anywhere. God has gifted you such a nice body and you are killing it. Your soul may not rest in peace." The man came into his senses and said "leave me, let me commit suicide. I was dead, my body was being taken to graveyard, you came showered your mercy and blessed me with your hands and I came into consciousness, became alive. I don't want this life. I think it is better to die, why did you give me another lease of life."Lord Christ felt pity on that man as he tried to misuse the life given by Lord.

God has showered us with this beautiful world and a body and with sensible brain and emotional heart to feel and love the nature. He gave us life, a family, a beautiful world full of love. He has given proof of his existence in form of love. Love given by our parents, friends, relatives, husband, wife and in return same love is showered and forwarded and given to our children. He loves us but we do not value it and find an excuse to waste the most precious gift offered by God.

No comments: